Dubai Government has thrown open an invitation to engineering consultants to pre-qualify for a variety of projects at Dubai International Airport and Dubai World Central- Al Maktoum International Airport.
– Interior fit-out projects, such as airport/airline lounges, offices, and other passenger facilities, with values between AED5-10m ($1.4m-$2.7m).
– General airport support facilities, such as maintenance sheds, fire stations, and hangers, with value between AED10m-200m ($2.7m-$54.5m).
– Specialised airport facilities, such as cargo handling facilities, with value between AED10m-200m ($2.7m-$54.5m)($2.7m-$54.5m).
– Specialised airport facilities, such as terminals and concourses, with value over AED200m ($54.5m).
– Airport infrastructure projects, such as runways, stands, and navigation systems.
– Specialised airport systems, including SAS, BHS, MHS, and IT infrastructure.
– Operational readiness, transition and compliance assistance with civil aviation regulations.
Consultants will be required to demonstrate relevant experience for each category they choose to pre-qualify for. The closing date for submissions is midday on 18 September 2013. More info